Friday, February 13, 2009

1 - i think that i'm a prude.
2 - i only feel comfortable talking about sex anonymously.
3 - sex is a very private experience
4 - at times spiritual
5 - and spiritual experiences are always like sex
6 - invigorating refreshing exhausting and yes, please
7 - down and out drag down dirty hard and i don't want to but i know it's good for me
8 - like brussels sprouts, but covered in butter to sweeten the deal
9 - i'm kinky
10 - my kink changes as i change
11 - my favorite position for finishing intercourse is missionary
12 - i can orgasm from eating a strawberry
13 - or a peach
14 - or an ocean breeze and a child's laugh
15 - pure sweet innocent source
16 - when i need to turn myself on, i try to win at something
17 - i make up the game, and the rules, just hard enough but not too much to win.
18 - i turn myself off when i compare myself to others
19 - tall short skinny fat beautiful small breasts
20 - i married the second man i'd ever slept with
21 - we divorced
22 - after that, i then stopped counting sexual encounters
23 - i believe that cheating isn't sexual
24 - it's cerebral
25 - the sexiest part of any human being