Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1. If anyone asks, I tell them my number is eight.
2. It's not actually eight.
3. The first time a boy kissed me, I started laughing really hard because I had no idea how to kiss.
4. Since my last serious boyfriend, I haven't cared about anyone I've dated.
5. We broke up over a year ago.
6. I don't believe in monogamy.
7. Two people have written songs about me.
8. I've made every boy I have ever dated cry.
9. I'm not sure if that's because of who I date, or because of who I am.
10. My mom always jokes about my "teflon heart". Nothing sticks.
11. Four people have proposed to me.
12. I've said "yes" twice...
13. ...but I never married any of them!
14. I can think myself into an orgasm.
15. I'd never have the guts to do it in public, but I absolutely love stripping.
16. When I was a teen, I used to panic about dying alone. Now that I'm in my twenties, I panic about being tied down.
17. The best sex leaves "battle scars" (bite/scratch marks, bruised lips, etc).
18. The boy I lost my virginity to snuck a mix tape into my purse at some point before I left his house.
19. I still listen to it sometimes.
20. I once dressed a boy up as a woman, because I thought it might be a turn on.
21. It was definitely not.
22. I would love to sleep with a girl, just the two of us.
23. Most of the people I've slept with have said I'm unusually kinky.
24. Most of the people I've slept with were exceptionally boring lays when I met them.
25. I often wonder if I will ever fall in love again.