Thursday, June 25, 2009

1. I kissed almost every boy in my neighborhood by the time I was ten.

2. I let a lot of them look at me with my clothes off and some kissed my belly button.

3. I cross-dress every now and again, and I love the attention I get from it.

4. When people ask me when I knew that I was a lesbian, I don’t tell them the truth: when I was learning how to french kiss with my sister. We’re about the same age and didn’t think there was anything wrong with it.

5. Two weekends ago was the closest I’ve ever gotten to having intercourse. I denied him access mostly because I was terrified that the one time I had sex with a guy, I’d end up pregnant.

6. I’m still calling myself a lesbian even though I randomly make-out/fool around with guys. I think it’s fair since so many girls make-out (and more) with other girls and say they’re straight.

7. I’m not sure how this happens, but with every guy I’ve done anything relatively sexual, strawberries, or strawberry scented/flavored things have been included.

8. On the day after my 18th birthday, I gave a hand-job to a guy I had just met that day. The following Monday at school, when I told my crush about it, she was really jealous because she had never given a hand-job before. I was proud of myself for doing something she hadn’t since everyone thought she was a slut. I also really didn’t enjoy giving the hand-job and I didn’t get anything out of it. Ironically, my crush started asking me for advice on how to please guys and later she told me just how unpleased she was with them.

9. The first time I had sex, it was to appease my (at the time) girlfriend.

10. I’m a biter and a scratcher, and though it feels great when you reciprocate, I’ll give you hell if you leave any marks in typically visible areas.

11. I don’t understand the appeal of titty-fucking. Maybe I don’t understand it because I don’t have a penis.

12. I have had several straight women tell me that I would be perfect for them if only I was a guy. I hate that.

13. I’ve been meaning to buy this really nice strap-on, but every time I have the money, I spend it on something a bit more practical... I mean, how worthwhile is it to have a strap-on with no one to fuck?

14. My current crush saw me one day when I was wearing suspenders. She told me that she was tempted to snap them, but she said she didn’t want to hurt me. I told her that I wouldn’t mind at all.

15. She didn’t because we were at work. Yeah, I definitely have a hard time keeping my mind straight when we’re both on the clock.

16. The best sex I ever had was on a staircase.

17. Second-best was in a library.

18. Once, when helping my friend pick out some new clothes, I saw her, through the slats in the dressing room door, bent over in only her thong. I tried to look away, but in order to hear her through the door, I had to be right next to it. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve fantasized about that moment. Most of the fantasies included the strap-on mentioned in #13.

19. I love bending women over and finger-fucking them, doggy-style.

20. I’m very, very loud.

21. I can spend endless amounts of time going down on women, but I can also be quite the pillow princess.

22. I love hearing other people fucking, especially if it wakes me up in the middle of the night.

23. Dressing-up and role-playing really, really turns me on.

24. I love ice cubes and hot wax.

25. I’m definitely going to pleasure myself while perusing this blog every once in a while.