Thursday, September 10, 2009

1. I'm a 40-something man and identify as bisexual, but lean vastly towards women. I have no romantic interest in men, I just enjoy giving head.

2. Even though I prefer to take women to bed, when I masturbate, I'm usually thinking about giving head.

3. The single most exciting thing to me is giving head while a girl watches. If she's naked and masturbating, I can cum without ever being touched.

4. The second most exciting thing to me is kissing a girl, especially for the first time.

5. I enjoy the taste of my own cum. I discovered that when a girlfriend didn't swallow after going down on me and then French kissed me. I've begged other girls to do that to me and am often surprised when they refuse.

6. I intentionally seek out new sexual experiences, I'm always most excited by the new.

7. I've been married ten years and it's been an open relationship the whole time. It's also the best relationship I've ever had. Neither of us find monogamy natural, and she understands my constant search for the new would be difficult in a monogamous relationship.

8. I love experimenting with fetishes, at least the mild ones.

9. I've been giving head since I was 18, but it wasn't until last year that I actually felt comfortable kissing a man. It's not exciting, like kissing a woman, and I only do it when I'm with a man who really likes it, to please him.

10. The first woman I slept with was a prostitute. She was overweight and I felt sorry for her, but I also found her very attractive. I complimented her a lot and I must have made her feel a lot better about herself, because she wouldn't take my money.

11. I'm still very attracted to larger girls, I liking helping them feel sexy. I like girls of all shapes and sizes, but I'm usually drawn to larger girls in a crowd. One of my favorite things to do with large girls is titty-fuck them and then lick up my cum. Then I kiss them. Most of them get incredibly turned on by this. Only one girl ever told me that she didn't like it, and her reaction was extreme. She thought a guy eating his own cum was the most disgusting thing she's ever seen. Oddly, it wasn't a gay revulsion, because she got really excited watching me give head.

12. I love watching my wife get fucked by other men and then eating their cum from her. The men are often fascinated by it and I've had more than one man who claimed to be completely straight at the start of the night offer to let me give them head.

13. I love sucking a cock that's been inside a pussy. The flavor is amazing. Especially my wife's. We have a friend who comes over regularly. He fucks her until he's almost ready to cum, then she makes him pull out and I finish him off.

14. I feel like I'm being too explicit with this list and that I'm going to gross some people out. I also think it may turn some people on and that thought excites me. I also stopped once while writing this list to masturbate.

15. I like to cross-dress at home. I think pantyhose and skirts and women's panties all feel incredible on my skin. I'm wearing pantyhose as I write this. Sometimes, I wear them at work under my pants. It keeps me excited all day.

16. My wife has a fantasy about watching me give head while dressed as a woman, but she's the only one who knows I cross-dress. The idea excites me, but embarrasses me also. It's the only part of my sexuality I'm uncomfortable with. I hope to get over it this year and do it for her at Christmas.

17. The best kiss I ever had was incestuous. I was 16 and she was 14, my cousin. It was just a kiss, but it was a real toe-curler. I kissed her one more time, over twenty years later. We talked about sleeping together, but didn't. She has slept with my wife and told her that I was the best kisser she had ever known. That thought always gives me a tingle and I fantasize about her sometime. I don't think I'll ever actually have sex with her, but I'd like to watch her with my wife once.

18. She's married too, and her husband was one of the first guys I had sex with, back when we were teenagers. She told me once, that she watched me give him head once, from his closet. I've offered to do it again, but she's not sure how he'd feel about it. Another fantasy.

19. I also have a thing for feet, and love a good foot job. My wife is fantastic at it. I love licking cum covered toes.

20. I enjoy receiving anal sex, as long as the guy has a small cock. I like the lack of control and the feel of hands grasping my hips. I like being cum into.

21. I love the sound of a women cumming more than any sound in the world. They all sound different and they all sound wonderful.

22. Every once in a while I meet a woman and think, wow, I'd just love to take her to bed. It's amazing how many times that wish comes true, several years later, and I end up thinking back to the day I first met them.

23. I have two girlfriends that I see regularly, outside of my wife. Both of them were girls I thought that of when I first met them. One of them is the best lover I have ever had.

24. I like threesomes and prefer them with one girl and another guy. When I'm with two women I often spend a lot of time just watching.

25. I'll end with my weirdest fantasy. I'm sitting on a couch, making out with a girl who loves to kiss. We're both fully clothed. Every so often, a naked man comes in, we stop what we're doing, I get on my knees and go down on him. When he cums, he leaves, never saying a word. I go back to the couch and resume kissing the girl. This happens again and again, a different guy every time. I've mentioned this to my girlfriend (she's more adventuresome than my wife and enjoys making out a lot more.) We only know two guys that we trust to be clean and safe. She said if we can find two more, she's game.