Monday, October 5, 2009

1. My first kiss was with my lifelong best friend. We've messed around since, but I'm not attracted to him at all.

2. I'm a 22 year old bisexual girl. Yes, I'm truly bisexual. I'm tired of people assuming I'm gay and in denial, or just want attention.

3. My girlfriend of 6 years and I role play almost constantly. Usually we pretend to be gay men. We act out sex as if we were these characters. The characters have complex story lines, some of which we've written out, and there are hundreds of them. It's about escapism as much as sex.

4. I've led on guys, by accident, and then rejected them and really hurt them in the process, and usually not realized it for years.

5. I hooked up once with this guy who lived in my apartment complex. He came to my door, drunk, and asked if I wanted to hang out. I got drunk and gave him my first blowjob. It just really hurt my jaw. I never saw him again.

6. Despite really loving my girlfriend, I want to find a guy to marry and have kids with. I worry that no guy will ever live up to the fictional characters we've invented and fallen in love with.

7. I want a guy who looks like a girl. I'm more into androgyny than anything.

8. I read a lot of slash fan fiction. As in, stories about characters from books and video games having gay sex.

9. I would love to be with a transsexual, MTF or FTM.

10. When I was 17 I was molested several times by my martial arts master. He hired me as an assistant, then one time a few months later he pulled me into the back room. He did everything short of rape. I never reported him, mostly because I didn't want to have to talk about it with my mother.

11. Technically, I'm a virgin. I've never gone all the way with a guy. I look forward to it though. A lot.

12. One time, a guy that I kinda led on was touching me under a blanket while our best friends (including the guy from #1) were in the room. I didn't really like it, but couldn't make a scene to make him stop.

13. I wish I had a penis. Like, I don't consider myself trans, and I wouldn't get a sex change. I am actually pretty girly. I wear dresses sometimes, have long hair, etc. But I really really wish I had been born a guy. Then I could date gay guys.

14. I masturbate almost every night, usually for about an hour, with an electric toothbrush.

15. I've only ever been able to get myself off. No one else has ever given me an orgasm.

16. I had a foursome once. It was three girls, one guy. I mentioned #15 to one of them, and she insisted that she, her girlfriend, and her boyfriend (wish I was in her shoes) could get me off. It was excellent, but I didn't orgasm.

17. I love my boobs. They're a small C, perky, and perfect.

18. My first kiss with a girl was in the girls' bathroom in high school, in 10th grade. I had my first oral with a girl in that same bathroom.

19. My mother recently found out I'm bi. She just takes this as I'm gay, and says things like, "Guess I'll never get grandchildren." I really wish she would understand.

20. I don't like my crotch. There's too much hair and too much skin.

21. I have a first cousin who's two years older than me. I think he's beautiful and sexy and interesting and I really wish he weren't my cousin so I could have a chance at him.

22. I'm turned on almost all of the time. Some days I have to change my panties halfway through.

23. Though I've been molested and taken advantage of several times, by more than one guy, I still am turned on by someone pretending to rape me. It almost bothers me, that I'm still turned on by it. I mean, when it's happening, it's terrible and scary and gross. But in fantasy, it's so much fun. I like to be tied up and slapped around.

24. I doubt I'll ever by monogamous. I don't think humans are, biologically speaking, supposed to be. I've cheated on my girlfriend probably a dozen times, not including the times I told her about or the times she was there.

25. One time I watched my male friend have sex with his boyfriend. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen.