Friday, December 18, 2009

1. I am 18 years old and have had sex with 3 men. All of these happened within the last year.

2. The guy I lost my virginity to was a complete dick. He had a small cock and didn't even know what he was doing. He got me drunk after I had recently been broken up with and fucked me. I feel guilty, like I'm one of those girls who is just blaming the guy for having sex when she didn't want to, but he completely played me. He said we were going to date, and that he might love me. He left me two weeks later.

3. The second guy I had sex with could have been a fantastic fuck. He was pretty experienced and loved sex. He was bisexual and promiscuous and I really regret not being more outgoing. He wanted to try anal. I was scared. I always felt uncomfortable being sexual with him. I loved him though.

4. I have finally accepted myself as bi. I've only made out with one girl but I love how soft and frisky we are. Soft hands on soft breasts. I love boobs and the idea of a girl licking my tits and playing with me. I don't know if I ever will...

5. I'm trying to be more adventurous with my boyfriend. We've finally been able to buy toys. It is amazing.

6. I took my boyfriend's virginity earlier this year. He is inexperienced but I love it; everything he learns is exactly how to please my body. We're currently working on making me squirt, and it seems to be going well.

7. I orgasmed for the first time earlier this year. I've been masturbating since I was about 10 but I've never been able to do it for myself. I always get tired out.

8. I've only orgasmed twice during sex. The first time, it was one of the most amazing feelings of my life. But when he pulled out we realized the condom broke, which then led to the worst feeling I've experienced. The second: He didn't come very much and didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

9. I get really hot over the thought of being raped. My boyfriend and I "fake rape" all the time.

10. When I was young, maybe 4 or 5, my other 4-year-old cousin and I sat behind a chair in our grandparent's family room and touched each other's vaginas. I don't remember what even led into that situation, but it always makes me feel very dirty. We giggled about it tingling and how red it was. I don't know if she remembers but I really hope she doesn't.

11. I've had boyfriends since 7th grade, but I never did much with them but kiss and make out. I first touched a boy's penis in 8th grade; it was through his jeans and I didn't realize what it was for a couple minutes. I remember thinking that it might have been his penis, but it seemed too skinny and long. I thought it was a pencil in his pocket.

12. The first time I saw a penis was my freshman year. The guy I dated was much older than me but still hadn't done anything sexual with anyone before. He whipped it out and a little bit of cum dripped on my basement floor.

13. Sometimes I feel bad thinking about women all the time. I'm constantly looking at beautiful girls and wondering how they would feel naked. I picture them licking me out and letting me take erotic photos during sex.

14. My friend once asked me to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend. I almost did but I didn't feel any attraction to him, and awkwardly turned her down the night it was supposed to happen. I also almost had a MMF threesome in a car, but both guys were too fucked up to do anything. I still want to have a threesome, though. I think about it a lot, but I don't know anyone I would feel comfortable enough with.

15. I am very loud during sex. I love moaning and squealing and dirty talk.

16. I think I am very good at giving head. I was very proud when I made the bi boy's toes curl for the first time.

17. I don't like receiving head very much. It's not like the guys who have given it to me were bad at it, it's just never done anything for me. I always feel like I'm just laying there with a nose in my pussy. I get paranoid that I smell funny and it's far too much distraction to actually cum.

18. I always feel stupid about not being able to swallow cum. I've done it before but the guy was a vegetarian and his cum actually tasted good. My boyfriend doesn't taste too bad, but once he came so much in my mouth that I choked and almost puked. Ever since it makes me gag.

19. Sometimes I think about being in an open relationship, but I know it would end up with me just fooling around with other girls and him feeling too shy to ever branch out. Plus, I've never felt so good and comfortable in bed with anyone. I guess I just want to kiss a girl sometimes...

20. For the longest time I wanted to take a bath in chocolate and have my boyfriend lick it off me and fuck me silly. I don't think that would actually do anything for me now... I don't really know if I have a fantasy.

21. I always have sex with the lights on. I love to watch his face when he orgasms.

22. When I first started masturbating it involved me humping a big stuffed dog. I would hump its face so its nose went in my pussy a little bit. Every night I would feel so guilty and tell myself to stop. As I got older I started just wadding up bed sheets and riding those. I couldn't really understand what I was doing, I didn't realize it was masturbation until health class when I learned girls could masturbate. Then I used my fingers and stopped feeling guilty.

23. Before I actually started masturbating I would pretend I was being tortured. I would lay in bed with legs spread as if I were tied down and pretend a large object was being forced between my legs. It still turns me on.

24. In kindergarten I would draw pictures of me and the boy I had a crush on naked together. Not actually having sex. Just naked in the shower or outside. Being naked with my love is still the greatest feeling in the world.

25. Every time my boyfriend and I have sex, we end up laughing right afterwards, usually with his cock still in me.