Thursday, January 14, 2010

1. I am a 19 year old female. I've had sex with four partners, two of each gender.

2. I discovered masturbation when I was probably around 9 or 10, but didn't really know what was going on; around that same time I started using objects like lip gloss tubes and similar to see how it felt.

3. I popped my cherry while masturbating during cybersex when I was thirteen.

4. When I lost my virginity, I had just turned sixteen. I was dating a girl at the time, and ended up fucking my best male friend and I guess cheated on her, even though we weren't serious at all and we'd never done more than make out. I've never counted it as cheating and if someone asks me, I tell them I've never cheated.

5. When I was really young and played house or royalty type games, I always wanted to be the servant or play the submissive role, and now I believe that helped form my current sexual appetite. I am a full submissive. I've tried domming with my current partner but I can never hold onto it, I always end up being submissive in the end.

6. My biggest fantasy is to submit completely to a master figure, becoming his fuckdoll and his slave. I fantasize about doing this with my current partner, being at his beck and call when he works from home, kneeling at his feet next to his desk waiting on him. I love scening in public, wearing rope underneath my clothes and obeying commands from my Dom. It turns me on so much to have that secret that only the two of us know.

7. It used to scare me how amazing the words "good girl" made me feel. Now when I hear them said to me I feel genuine pride and happiness that I've been obedient.

8. The last time I had vaginal intercourse was around eight or nine months ago with my last boyfriend but I haven't been celibate since. He didn't believe me when I told him I hadn't fucked anyone since we broke up, but he doesn't really know the whole truth of it.

9. A few months ago at a house party thrown by my last boyfriend I got offered to come home with a guy friend of mine, but I declined. Looking back it was probably the best idea because I was definitely too high on ketamine to function, but I do wish we'd hooked up at some point.

10. The guy I lost my virginity to told me that I was terrible at giving head and so I was reluctant to do it for any guy afterwards, but I've learned that experience wins over and I've heard nothing but good things about my skills now. I love giving head and one of my favorite things to do with guys is tease an orgasm out of them. Hearing guys let loose and moan and groan is one of the sexiest things ever.

11. I came out as a lesbian when I was young, my parents just told me to do what I wanted, but as I grew older I started identifying as bisexual. On the Kinsey scale I rate around a 2. I love kissing and touching women but I love fucking men more.

12. The very first time I played with a girl was in a dressing room in a Sears, on the last day of 7th grade. It was mostly one-sided since I wasn't sure what was going on at first. After that day we never brought it up again and I haven't seen her in years.

13. My partner bought me a g-spot vibrator for Christmas this year and while experimenting with it we discovered I can squirt. It was ridiculously embarassing for me at first but I'm learning to enjoy it since it really turns him on.

14. Strangely enough I love being the big spoon when cuddling, and I love to have the guy's head on my shoulder instead of the other way around. It makes me feel like I'm protecting the person I'm with.

15. Only within the last six months have I really considered myself a sexy, beautiful person. The first time my current partner called me sexy I didn't believe him. No one before that had called me anything besides cute or adorable or pretty, and I didn't see myself as an erotic or sexual person. Things have changed.

16. I love the feeling of being choked during sex.

17. Sometimes I wish I had a few more numbers underneath my belt, but the situation that I'm in right now is more than satisfying even if we're not fucking. I've never had so many orgasms in my life than the amount I've had in six months, without a cock involved.

18. I rarely masturbate when I'm by myself, mainly because I've never really accomplished an orgasm just with my fingers. I've come close with my new toy but I'm almost convinced I need someone else there to make me orgasm.

19. I've participated in two threesomes, with my partner and his girlfriend. I'd love to do a MMF threesome someday, with both partners abusing and dominating me.

20. I vaguely remember comparing private parts with a boy who was in my daycare when I was in early elementary school. I don't recall if we touched each other or not. Part of me doesn't really want to remember.

21. The thought of being tied up and left alone for hours to simmer, with a vibrator in me and not being allowed to cum, turns me on. I wish I had a way to do it.

22. I'm fiercely attracted to Asian men, usually of the Japanese or Korean variety. Asian girls are gorgeous, but I usually find myself flirting with more androgynous, butchy white girls.

23. I could kiss someone all day long. I love curling up next to someone and kissing them for hours on end. I especially love kissing people's necks and collarbones, as well as hands and wrists. I hate when foreplay is rushed or abandoned altogether in favor of sex: Sex is fucking awesome, don't get me wrong, but foreplay also has its place and in my bed it's got a huge place. Foreplay goes a long way with me and in my past experience has resulted in some seriously amazing orgasms.

24. I'd secretly like to be taped during a BDSM scene or while fucking in general, but I'm not sure whether I'd like to know it's there or not. Both ideas seem equally appealing.

25. My mom and I have a very open relationship when it comes to talking about sex. She doesn't know about my BDSM play, but we talk about sex in general and acknowledge that we both have active sex lives. I'm so grateful that my mother and I can talk about this sort of thing, even if I don't give her all the gory details (which I'm sure she appreciates since she doesn't give me hers) of my sex life. Even though the majority of my friends are sexually open, I still have issues talking to them about my own experiences.