Saturday, March 6, 2010

1. I loved romance novels when I was a little girl. Because of the Sex. Sex. Sex. I still remember lying on my bedroom floor when I was 11 or 12 and starting to feel warm between my legs. I think I started reading them when I was 8 or 9, just looking for the sex scenes, even though I didn’t really understand them at all. I’m 25 now, and realize the sex was tame.

2. I love to give blowjobs while I’m on my knees.

3. I love receiving oral sex. When I was in high school my then-boyfriend would always go down on me. And it was good of him, but it took more than a year for me to come. I hate him for saying "it’s OK, girls your age don’t normally come." What did he know? He was only 17! I eventually came, and he was a great guy, except that "it’s OK, girls your age don’t normally come" still really gets to me.

4. My face gets pink when I come. Sometimes I smile so much during sex that my face feels stuck when I stop coming.

5. I love getting fucked from behind while I play with my clit. I came so hard once that my muscles clenched down and popped my boyfriend out of me.

6. I want to be spanked. My boyfriend is so wonderful and respectful that I’m still trying to figure out how to tell him to spank me like a dirty girl and then boss me around in the bedroom. Not all the time, but occasionally would be nice. We’ll get there eventually.

7. I’ve only kissed a few girls, and I liked it. A group of friends and I played a drinking game, and I stacked the deck so that I would get to make out, with our tops off, with my beautiful blond friend. My guy friends still haven’t forgotten that. It was strange, because there were two lesbians at the party, but it was the two "straight" chicks, my friend and I, who provided the usual male fantasy. But I was just using them as an excuse to get on my friend.

8. There is a website that shows short videos of people's faces when they orgasm, and I love watching girls' faces, they are so beautiful.

9. I hate that I can’t talk very freely about sex with my friends, I’m still trying to figure that out. I don't want to make anyone feel awkward, but I love talking about sex.

10. I love being held down during sex, having my hair pulled, turned over, just generally bossed around. I’m girly, but strong, which is maybe why I like the idea of being dominated.

11. It irritates me if I am having sex with a man and the position makes it so that I can’t reach my clit.

12. I always loved the idea of anal sex. I thought it would never happen, because it’s slightly "taboo." I finally had it, and it was FANTASTIC.

13. I get immensely wet when my back and the back of my neck are kissed.

14. I want to be fucked from behind and have my neck bitten where it meets my shoulder. It's primal.

15. I have a schoolgirl fantasy. I want to be told that I’ve been bad, bent over a desk, and then fucked. Hard.

16. Sometimes I giggle uncontrollably when my boyfriend goes down on me. It stops after 30 seconds of him being down there, because I get distracted...

17. One day in college, I fantasized so much during class that I got so turned on I went to the bathroom, stood in a stall, and masturbated. It took only a minute for me to come, I went back to class, and no one was the wiser.

18. While in the dorms, I would masturbate with my vibrator, and for some reason I left it on and went out in the hall (maybe to test if I could hear it?) and mistakenly locked myself out of my room while in my towel and had to go to the desk to get a spare key while my vibe was buzzing away upstairs.

19. Orgasms with nothing inside of me make my clit happy and vagina sad. It feels like something is missing. I'm pretty sure I know what it is.

20. I love watching my boyfriend masturbate.

21. My first orgasm is like priming a pump. After that, I can go on and on and on.

22. I think all of my friends are beautiful, and would have sex with most of them, but it would probably ruin the relationship.

23. I love being so exhausted after sex that I will stay in the same strange position we just finished fucking in and stare at the ceiling panting like a marathon runner for 5 minutes or more.

24. I don’t like to argue, it makes me upset. But I think I’d like to get into a screaming fight so that I can have screaming sex afterward.

25. I love sexual tension. It makes me dizzy, and it’s the best when it’s inappropriate.