Sunday, April 18, 2010

1. I was 18 when I had sex with a guy for the first time. I was 20 when I had sex with a girl for the first time. Now I'm 25 and I've slept with 3 men and 7 women.

2. I have a younger brother and sister who have had more sexual partners than me. That really bothers me.

3. The first time I had sex with a guy was with a girlfriend on whom I had a secret crush. Every time the guy touched me, I secretly hoped it was her. It never was. I really enjoyed having sex with the guy though.

4. I was 20 when I got my first girlfriend. Since then I've had four relationships, all with women. The longest time I've been really single was about two months.

5. I'm afraid I’m not that good at being alone. But then again: why be alone, if you can be with someone?

6. I know it’s a cliché, but I love being in love and I’m really good at it.

7. I have a thing for writing love letters. I believe it’s a real art to put your love, or lust, into the right words. I love writing dirty letters as well.

8. With my love letters, I’ve made people laugh, blush and cry. My ultimate goal is to make someone come, just with my words.

9. I like it a bit dirty. I think great sex should be a little filthy, very sweaty and absolutely without shame.

10. I like to talk about sex. I'm curious to what other people do in their bedroom. Because maybe they can give me inspiration, but even more so because I think people become as real and genuine as it gets when they're having sex. I think: if you really want to get to know someone, see how they have sex.

11. I could never tape myself having sex. A former girlfriend once tried, but shortly after we started my roommate came in. I think it was a sign. God's way of saying: you can better just do it than tape it.

12. I identify as a lesbian but fantasize a lot about sex with men. There is just something about a guy sticking his dick inside you.

13. Having that said: I think being fucked with fingers feels at least 10 times better than being fucked with a dick. Maybe it’s because the fingers that fucked me all belonged to girls, and as we all know, girls happen to be better in bed.

14. I can been quite aggressive in bed. I think that scares me more than it scares the girls I'm aggressive to.

15. I masturbate almost every day, some days more than once. My record is about 10 times a day. I’m not really ashamed about masturbating, and I can easily talk about it with lovers, friends and even family. I never tell anyone, though, that I use my electric toothbrush.

16. I've faked an orgasm twice, with a girl I later would have the best sex ever with. I still feel kinda guilty for faking, even though I'm sure I've made up for it.

17. Knowing that, I feel it still would really suck to find out someone faked an orgasm with me. I absolutely love it when I make people come. To me it’s better than having an orgasm myself.

18. I've made girls squirt, it's real sexy but because of the mess, there were times I performed lousy on purpose so I wouldn't have to clean up afterwards.

19. All the women I've had sex with have told me I was really good at it. I wonder if it's their low standards or my great accomplishments.

20. I believe people who are too confident are lazy in bed. I’d rather be insecure than lazy. The biggest compliment someone ever gave me was when she said that I am gracious in bed.

21. I love love love cunnilingus. I think it tastes sweet, and in some weird way, lying between her legs licking her pussy makes me feel safe. And of course horny as hell.

22. At the moment I have a fuckbuddy whom I love to have sex with. She has a killer body and her kisses taste like spring.

23. For the last couple of hours I haven't been able to stop thinking about this morning when she sat on top of me and was so wet, it was dripping all over my belly.

24. I’d love to have a threesome with her and a guy. I have this fantasy where she’s riding on top of him while touching herself. I told her about it. All she said (with a big smile) was "I’m in." I love her for that.

25. To me, sex is not that important; it's all about being close to someone. When I think about it, my favorite part about sex (apart from getting her off) is when you’re both immensely sweaty, crawl into each other's arms and fall asleep.