Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1. I am a 37 year old heterosexual white American male. I lost my virginity when I was 14 years old, as a freshman in high school, to a neighbor girl who was 17 and lived up the street.

2. I was the first guy among my friends to have sex with a girl. While my first was not the best-looking girl, she was more than willing to have as much sex as much I wanted, which when you are 14 is a lot. I had of course learned about safe sex and was terrified of getting her pregnant, which never happened. To this day I have not had a better blowjob.

3. The first time I masturbated to ejaculation, I was 11 years old. I recall being at the pool and seeing a friend's mother wearing a bikini. She had very large breasts, and when she would lay on the lounge chair I could see the outline of her vagina through her wet white bathing suit. It was some time after seeing her at the pool that I remember playing with myself and thinking of how sexy I thought she was. (This must be where my attraction to MILFs began.)

4. Most guys describe themselves as a tit man, a leg man, an ass man, etc. I, without question, am a pussy man. I love everything about them. It has been to my advantage for sure over the years. I once had a girl tell me that she thought all vaginas looked alike. In my opinion that could not be farther from the truth.

5. I have had sexual intercourse with 31 woman. About half of the woman that I have slept with have been older than myself, with the oldest being 45 when I was 22. She was a woman that I met while working as a lifeguard at the beach. She was married to a man who worked overseas for months at a time, and he was fully aware of what his wife was doing. They had agreed early on to have an open marriage. In the course of three months, I believe that we must have had sex 70+ times. She was by far the most spirited, adventurous lover that I have ever had. She insisted that I wear a condom, and I remember that I would make trips to the pharmacy to buy them and that the clerk would always look at me funny because I was in the store so often buying condoms.

6. I masturbate probably 6-7 times per week. The frequency of this actually increases if I am in a relationship, which I have never understood.

7. While in college I had a friends-with-benefits situation for about 2 years with a girl I met at a the library. She was double majoring, and said she did not have time for a relationship. We would typically meet twice a week very late at night for a couple hours of sex. She was the first girl that I ever fucked in the ass. She was such a little freak, but I loved it. She was totally comfortable with her sexuality, and at various times requested that I find a friend to join us. It was with her that I had my first and second threesome.

8. I had sex three times with an ex-girlfriend's mother who was a ER nurse. She once told me that she had heard her daughter and me having sex in the basement of her home.

9. I have a vague recollection of walking in as a small child and seeing my parents having sex. Which as an adult seems perfectly normal, but still odd.

10. I have made four women squirt. All but one of them had never done this before and were totally freaked out and said, while it "felt great," that they thought they peed. I explained to them that I had found their G-spot, and that it was not pee. To this day I go to extra efforts to try and make this happen with the person I am dating.

11. I can remember going to the neighborhood pool as a young child and trying to convince my friends to try and look at the women in their bathing suits underwater with our goggles on. Most of them at this age had no interest.

12. I look at sex like it's pizza: it is always something that I love, and the variety seems endless.

13. I can honestly say that I have never cheated on a girlfriend, but I have had a couple cheat on me. While I don't believe that #8 knows I screwed her mother, it makes me feel better, since she screwed one of my good friends.

14. I have a fantasy of living on a clothing-optional Caribbean island that is deserted except for eight or ten gorgeous women.

15. I have always heard and read that a guy's sexual peak is somewhere between 18-22 years old. I can honestly say that I am as horny at almost 38 as I have ever been.

16. Most of the time, when I meet a woman for the first time, I try and imagine what she must look like naked. I know: typical male.

17. When I was a senior in high school, I was caught in the shower with my girlfriend by her father, who was a FBI agent and carried a gun. To this day I have flashbacks about that day.

18. Above looks, what attracts me most to women is confidence in themselves and being comfortable with their bodies.

19. I have had sex with a few different ethnic backgrounds over the years. I have never had sex with a black woman, but I find them really sexy.

20. With the new social media, I have been contacted by women that I have dated, and some have suggested that we should meet up again. The thought of that is very inviting.

21. I once had sex in a janitor's closet at an international airport, after a girlfriend who had been away for months arrived back in the country. This was prior to 9/11.

22. I am a bit obsessed about the grooming of my pubic hair.

23. To this day, I have never admitted to anyone that I crashed my dad's car into a parked car in college while getting a blowjob.

24. I wear a suit and tie and work in an office every day, but what people don't know about me is that I am a guy that likes to have harmless fun, and that I have a large Koi tattoo that covers most of the side and back, and another one that covers most of my shoulder and all of my upper arm. In this environment, everyone is way too serious, but hey: it allows me to live the life I want.

25. I once was invited to a orgy by a woman that I was dating. When I showed up, it turned out to be six woman and two guys. Everyone looked really nervous. They were all wearing clothes and drinking alcohol in an attempt to loosen up their inhibitions. After a couple hours of drinking, I ended up just having sex with my girlfriend while everyone watched. What a turn-on.