Saturday, October 23, 2010

1. I am a 21-year-old biological female and I have had sexual intercourse with 10 partners, all men. I have given or received oral with several more.

2. 7 of those partners have been from the internet in some capacity; for various reasons, I’ve done a lot of online dating. For the most part, it’s a crappy way to meet quality men.

3. I lost my virginity at 18 to a boy from an online dating website. We “dated” for about a week before I broke up with him because I just wasn’t attracted to him.

4. I have never had a real boyfriend. This bums me out SO much sometimes.

5. I have been sexually attracted to women for as long as I can remember, but not really romantically interested. I have never had sex with a woman, but I have made out with a few.

6. I don’t like the label “bisexual” because it ignores trans folk, and I am totally open to the idea of dating a trans guy or girl. MTF transsexuals (aka “chicks with dicks”) really turn me on.

7. I once came very close to prostituting myself via Craigslist. I never went through with it, but I did let a man worship and ejaculate on my feet for $75.

8. I have used a strap-on with a guy. It was great, but a lot of hard work. You need to be in shape to do it!

9. I’m into BDSM, and I generally like to be the submissive partner. I’m also a feminist, but I love being degraded during sex. I especially enjoy rough blow-jobs.

10. I’m 5’6” and 270 lbs, but I don’t have much trouble getting laid. I realized once I started college that people of all body types are having sex and it would be stupid of me to let that get in my way!

11. I have only come once while receiving oral sex. It’s a pity, but I just don’t have the heart to tell a guy when he’s bad at it. I’m trying to change this, because it doesn’t benefit anybody.

12. Sex is my favorite activity in the whole world. I become very depressed when I’m not having regular sex.

13. I’d be lying if I said I don’t love a big cock.

14. I have been the mistress to a married 39-year old disabled veteran with two children. None of these things about him bother me as much as the fact that he was a Republican!

15. I can come both clitorally and vaginally; my vaginal orgasms are longer, but less intense. I have never not orgasmed through intercourse.

16. The following two points are especially disturbing, but both are entirely true. When I was fourteen, I was extremely hypersexual and initiated an encounter with my aunt’s dog. No, I’m not joking. I feel horrible about it and this is the first time I have ever admitted it to anyone. I won’t go into details, but the encounter was brief and I am so, so ashamed. And no, I’m not attracted to animals, but I was curious and very misguided. I wish I could take it back. I know I’m a horrible person, and I’m so sorry.

17. Until fairly recently---as in, this past year---I would use my mom’s vibrator when she wasn’t home because I’m too poor/lazy to buy my own. Sick, I know, but it was a habit I started as a young teen that just seemed impossible to break. I also used my aunt’s vibrator once while I was staying at her house. I bought my own this past summer, thankfully.

18. I love sending inappropriate photos of myself to strangers online, as well as having explicit conversations with them.

19. I have never received anal sex, and I am “saving it” for someone who I know will stick around.

20. I have also never had intercourse without a condom, which is something I’m proud of. The idea of sex without a condom horrifies me.

21. I don’t know how to relate to men on a non-sexual level. It’s embarrassing.

22. I really want to be in an adult film.

23. I’m self-conscious about my inner labia; they’re quite large and I have the classic “meat curtain” look. I know it’s nothing to be ashamed of, but I can’t help it.

24. Deep down, I really fear that no one will ever love me and that I’m only good for sex.

25. My number one unfulfilled fantasy is sex in public.