Friday, April 22, 2011

1. I’m a 22 year old girl who really likes sex. Gender doesn’t make a difference.

2. I cannot see myself in a relationship with the same person for the rest of my life, if that meant I could never sleep with anyone else. I am a very sexual person, and love ‘trying out’ different people. They’re fascinating, and it would be a shame not to experience them.

3. I love having my ass licked, but can only get into anal sex if I’m really, really horny. Even then, it’s only okay.

4. Being dominated is a huge turn-on for me. Choke me, pull my hair, spank me, call me a whore. I fucking love it.

5. I've slept with 6 people. I’ve been in a monogamous relationship for the past 3 years. I’ve had serious temptations, but am proud to say I’ve kept my hands to myself.

6. I’m completely sexually attracted to one of my bosses, and often fantasize about being locked in together, after hours.

7. I love sex, love fantasizing about sex, love writing and reading erotica. I can daydream for hours about a former boyfriend and the way he kissed my inner thigh before going down on me, or about the way my first lover trapped me against the wall the moment I walked in the door, tore my skirt off and ate me out for what seemed like hours.

8. My boyfriend turns me on. But I don’t get excited at the prospect of having sex with him. Go figure that one out.

9. I have large breasts, a small waist, and curvy hips. I really love my body and the things it can do!

10. Although my boyfriend and I have masturbated in front of each other before, I don’t want him knowing when I do it. I wait until he’s busy with work or out of the house. I’m not sure why.

11. I’m a huge tease. I like to build people up to a point where they can’t stand it and they HAVE to have me.

12. My first girl crush was in my junior year of high school. She was a good friend, gorgeous, and I always got slightly nervous when we hung out. I would have DIED if she would have let me kiss her. She never did.

13. I love watching men get themselves off. Seeing their hands slowly stroke their cock, building up a rhythm faster and faster until they cum all over themselves is such a huge turn on. Bonus points if they touch their hair or neck while doing so.

14. I like having bruises, bite mark, or scratches on me. It’s like a secret that makes me feel sexier, more confident, and completely in control.

15. I need my partner to make noise when I’m doing things to them. A moan when I bite their ear, an intake of breath when I take them in my mouth, SOMETHING. Let me know that you’re enjoying yourself.

16. I don’t like the way my boyfriend gives oral sex. It’s too clit central, and I like a little variety. Work the whole area, you know?

17. I love when I’m dripping wet and I just feel so open and ready, really sexual and powerful.

18. I wish I had a higher sex drive.

19. I am completely terrified of getting pregnant. I do NOT see myself as a mother, and the thought of something growing inside me creeps me out.

20. I’d really like to have a one night stand with an older man.

21. Having said that, I’d really like to seduce a younger girl.

22. I have always wanted to make out with a random girl, then take her home and fuck her like crazy. The thought of making a girl moan and cry out in pleasure is the subject of many fantasies.

23. When I was in middle school, I used to go on Yahoo chat rooms and have cyber sex after school.

24. I have never had an orgasm during sex. I would really like to.

25. I get really claustrophobic when I’m the "little spoon." I can’t stand it.